Thought I'd take a blog brain break but since I've posted something everyday it felt weird not to post. So I am going to tell you my favorite joke and the best part is for those of you who like it but have trouble remembering jokes to repeat you can refer back to the blog!!!
Ok, so this man goes into a bar one night and he's the only one in there besides the bartender. He sits down on a barstool and orders a drink. All of the sudden he hears "hey that is really a nice watch you got on." Since he's looking at the bartender and knows he didn't speak, he looks all around and sees no one and thinks maybe he's had one too many already.
The bartender sets down his drink and goes to the back to get something. The guy is sipping his drink and he hears "hey, where did you get that shirt, I really like it." He looks around again and sees no one.
Just then the bartender appears and noticing the puzzled look on his face says "Is something wrong sir?" " I think I'm hearing things" says the man. Someone talking to me but theres no one here but me.
Oh, says the Bartender smiling. Thats just the peanuts. They're complimentary.
HAHAHAHA!! Good ONE!!!
ReplyDelete