To Chris and Andy on Mothers Day,
Of all the roles I have had in my life the one that I have loved the most is the role of mom. There is nothing quite as exhilerating, quite as awe inspiring as giving birth. I love you both so very much. You make being a mother easy. Today as around the world moms are being celebrated I wanted to pay tribute to you two. You have enriched my life beyond measure and I am honored and proud to be your mom. There is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for either of you. There simply is no love like a mothers love!
Here are some precious memories. Click on the link and view as slideshow.
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h448/elan58/Mothers%20Day/
And this is for you mom! It makes me cry to watch it but I'm so very thankful to have this precious memory of you. You inspired me to be a better mother. I love you, always and will see you someday in heaven.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhO65RUacNE
Of all the roles I have had in my life the one that I have loved the most is the role of mom. There is nothing quite as exhilerating, quite as awe inspiring as giving birth. I love you both so very much. You make being a mother easy. Today as around the world moms are being celebrated I wanted to pay tribute to you two. You have enriched my life beyond measure and I am honored and proud to be your mom. There is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for either of you. There simply is no love like a mothers love!
Here are some precious memories. Click on the link and view as slideshow.
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h448/elan58/Mothers%20Day/
And this is for you mom! It makes me cry to watch it but I'm so very thankful to have this precious memory of you. You inspired me to be a better mother. I love you, always and will see you someday in heaven.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhO65RUacNE
No comments:
Post a Comment